Flight Safari Friuli
Friuli has a lot to offer to us pilots. It’s not only very interesting for the longe distance hunters, but also for the flying connoisseur of life, Friuli is more than worth a visit.
Soaring and top landing that last for hours and well past sunset is not uncommon in this region, or a relaxed thermal flight accompanied by numerous vultures. All of that over a marvelous landscape. Our B&B style accommodation is located on the outskirts of a medieval city center, with the landing site right next door…
The surroundings of Friuli is made up of the south-easterly Po-valley and is situated between Venice, the Alps, Slovenia and the Adriatic Sea. There they speak friulian and the local pilots are very welcoming. The western Po-valley is more commonly known because of the highly visited flight regions Bassano and Meduno. But the southeast region Friuli has more to offer…
*Very good XC possibilities in all wind direction from our base
*Multiple beautiful flight regions in direct surroundings
*Not overcrowded by para-tourism.
*Suitable for cracks as well as less experienced pilots
*Good accessibility by plane or highway
*Many flyable days during the year due to its convenient location far south from the main ridge of the Alps
Included in the price of the safari are :
- 7 Nights Accommodation in a nice pension located directly at the Soča river bank
- 6 Days Transport to the different flight regions and paragliding sites
- 6 days very experienced guide and driver
- Retrieval during XC-flights & outside landings
- Fuel and toll for the defender
- We spend the night in double rooms, in case of uneven number of guest 1 x triple room
- Camper get €120,- discount on the safari price
- Maximum of 10 pilots
- Organization in advance and during the trip
Exclusive are :
- Launch and landing fees
- Lunch, dinner and drinks
Optional are :
- Single room. Only available if booked in advance
Price €760,- Book now!
Price subject to change.