Flight safari Croatia
At this travel destination we’ll find palm trees, the Adriatic Sea, medieval coastal villages, a Mediterranean climate and beautiful flight regions with altitude differences up to 1360m.
Istria’s motto is: ‘Strength lies in calmness’, it seems as if the most beautiful launching sites were made for us only.
*No stress or rush due to overcrowded launching sites or congested airspace
*No restrictions due to valley wind systems
*Suitable for cracks as well as less experienced pilots
*Recommended for accompanying family members/non-flyers
*In close vicinity to our location we’ll find palm trees, the Adriatic Sea and a cozy village with shops, restaurants, bars and so on.
*Far south from the alpine divide and not as high, which has its aerodynamic and meteorological advantages.
Included in the price of the Croatia safari are :
- 7 Nights Accommodation in a nice pension located directly on the Adriatic coast
- 6 Days Transport to the different flight regions and paragliding sites
- 6 days very experienced guide and driver
- Retrieval during XC-flights & outside landings
- Fuel and toll for the defender
- We spend the night in double rooms, in case of uneven number of guest 1 x triple room
- Camper get €120,- discount on the safari price
- Touch The Sky T-shirt
- Maximum of 10 pilots
- Organization in advance and during the trip
Exclusive are :
- Launch and landing fees
- Lunch, dinner and drinks
- Single room. Only available if booked in advance
Price €610,- Book now!