Paragliding Safari Slovenia / Soča Valley
The Adriatic Sea, 20 km of lowlands inland and then ...... a mountain range, perfectly aligned with the sun and the sea and almost 50 km long. A guarantied nearly everlasting upwind from the sea – hours and many miles of soaring and thermal enjoyment. Maybe this will be your first 100 km cross-country flight?
The landscape of Soča Valley is perfectly suited for a starting xc-pilot!
In this location xc-flights of 100 km and more are achieved on a regular basis
Why Soča Valley? :
*Perfectly suited for your first xc-flight
* No strong valley wind systems
*Suitable for cracks as well as less experienced pilots
* Numerous flyable days in a year due to the favorable climate
* Expensive lift tickets are not necessary
* Plenty of possibilities for water and alpine sports in the direct vicinity
Included in the price of the Slovenian / Soča valley safari are :
- 7 Nights Accommodation in a nice pension located directly at the Soča river bank
- 6 Days Transport to the different flight regions and paragliding sites
- 6 days very experienced guide and driver
- Retrieval during XC-flights & outside landings
- Fuel and toll for the defender
- Tourist tax €14,-
- We spend the night in double rooms, in case of uneven number of guest 1 x triple room
- Maximum of 10 pilots
- Organization in advance and during the trip
Exclusive are :
- Launch and landing fees
- Lunch, dinner and drinks
Optional are :
- Single room. Only available if booked in advance
Price €880,- Book now!
Prices valid for 2024, subject to change.