Flight Safari Dolomites
Who doesn’t want to glide along the stupendous, vertical rock wall of the Sellagroup, having to work your way up with the thermals so you’re able to have a great landing on the Marmolata glacier! Await the evening sun to color the bizarrely, pretty landscape red, subsequently you’ll start from this giant of the dolomites (3342m) and glide down to the valley for real Italian pizza and a cold beer!
Truthfully this is a challenge for a real crack, but even a simple glide in this grandiose region is already fantastic! Experiences that one never forgets and always talks about…
Why the Dolomites?
*So that at least once in your lifetime you have flown this magnificent mountain range
*Under our guidance this is a perfect practice area for XC beginners
*Suitable for cracks as well as pilots with less experience
*Private landing area directly next to our hotel. In the vicinity of our hotel you’ll find the quaint center of the village with shops, restaurants, bars, etc.
Included in the price of the Dolomites paragliding safari are :
- 7 Nights Accommodation in a nice Hotel with privat landing area
- 6 Days Transport to the different flight regions and paragliding sites (Not every site can be reached by ski lift)
- 6 days very experienced guide and driver
- Retrieval during XC-flights & outside landings
- Fuel and toll for the defender
- We spend the night in double rooms, in case of uneven number of guest 1 x triple room
- Maximum of 10 pilots
- Organization in advance and during the trip
Exclusive are :
- Card for the skilift (Not every site can be reached by car)
- Lunch, dinner and drinks
Optional are :
- Single room. Only available if booked in advance
Price €880,- Book now!
Prices are valid for 2024, subject to change.